Ideal for high-volume shops that specialize in alignments and wheel service, the Hofmann® geoliner® 770 Mobile Imaging Wheel Aligner delivers sophistication in a compact footprint, designed to fit where you need it and move pretty much anywhere else.
The short boot-up gets your team to every job quickly, with faster measurements for more efficient, more accurate alignments every time.
Unique versatile configuration
- Fully mobile – Unique, folding low-profile beam and built-on wheels: easily store or move the aligner around the shop
- Plug and Play – Unit is delivered fully assembled: just plug it in and start doing alignments. No floor drilling or permanent installation necessary.
- Self-calibrating - Start alignments with full accuracy, in any bay, without the need to recalibrate
- Two types of wheel clamp options – Choose our AC100 rim clamping or our fast AC400 quick clamping system
- Connected system:
– Automatic online specifications and software update.
– Retrieve and print your reports from any PC in the shop
– Live readings on a secondary screen (tablet) saves trips to the monitor and reduces time
Fast to use
- No stops rolling compensation: fastest rollback on the market, no stops caster sweep
- System automatically raises and lowers to track the rack, saving the time of adjusting beam
- Intelligent predictive alignment flow: core alignment workflow removes unnecessary steps
- Audit check – In less than a minute identifies if a car needs adjustment: a simple printout is showing Camber, Total Toe and Thrust angles.
For the premium shop
- Perfect for specialists: OEM-guided procedures and ADAS recalibration procedures
- The optional TIP or Fender targets reduce the time needed for ride height measurement and dynamically re-calculate the alignment specs during adjustments
- Cross-diagonals and rolling radius (wheel diameters) allows the diagnosis of sources of misalignment, such as if the car has had been involved in an accident or uneven wear of the tires or vehicle pulling