Wheel aligner for maximum throughput with AC400 quick clamps and movable camera beam support.
Accurate and repeatable measurements
Small and lightweight single-plane targets (XD)
Self-centring AC400 quick wheel clamps
- secure and consistent attachment owing to clutch limited clamping force
- securely attach the tyre without contacting the rim
- large, comfortable handle allows ergonomic use
- durable and lightweight magnesium construction
- tyre diameter range 19" - 39"
Productivity-enhancing software Pro42 PLATINUM: a high-resolution ICON-based software program designed to provide simple and effective use of information required by the technician.
Measurement of toe, camber, caster, maximum steering angle, rolling radius and cross diagonal
ProAckermann, graphical caster trail, scrub radius and SAI
A-arm and cradle adjust
EZ Toe for easy and convenient adjustment at maximum steering angle
EZ Access for measurement with demounted wheels
Quick alignment check with audit print-out
Moveable camera beam with two high-resolution XD cameras
22“ flat-screen monitor
High-end control terminal with printer drawer and embedded PC
Optional TIP for ride height measurement