Now there’s an advanced imaging alignment system that doesn’t require lots of training or experience to operate.
With the latest XD target and camera system, the geoliner® 660 Imaging Wheel Aligner features advanced technology, combined with the simplest, most intuitive software we’ve ever offered - providing the essential tools for any alignment tech to do their job quickly and accurately with ease.
Part Number: EEWA712TH3
The geoliner® 660 Imaging Wheel Aligner's advanced XD cameras and sophisticated monitoring algorithms find errors as they’re made, detecting problems with suspension stress and damage, rack, clamps, environment, and more – notifying users only when necessary, to save time and ensure accuracy on every alignment.
- Compensate: Error is completely compensated with no notification to the user
- Warn: Error is completely compensated with user warned when a correction was applied
- Alert: Critical error leading to a bad alignment is detected; user notified that corrective action is required
Advanced Camera Systems
- No need to adjust the camera after raising the lift, thanks to the automatic camera tracking feature that delivers optimum accuracy.
- High-resolution cameras produce accurate, live alignment readings and diagnostic data
- Video camera monitors the alignment and provides critical information to get the job done right
Exclusive Dimensioning and Productivity Features
- Vehicle track width and wheelbase
- Individual wheel side set and set-back
- Patented EZ-TOE eliminates the need for steering wheel holder
- Guided adjustments of single tire rod, drag link and cradle
Ride Height Measurement – Manual ride height to obtain proper alignment specifications for those vehicles requiring it.
Patented EZ-TOE – Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings.
Manufacturer Specifications – Extensive OEM specifications allow quick and accurate vehicle selection.
- AC200 Clamps
- Brake Pedal Depressor
- Color Ink-Jet Printer
- Steering Wheel Holder