The geoliner® 650 XD Imaging Wheel Aligner provides core features for the alignment professional.
Patented imaging technology provides accurate and real-time measurements that improve productivity. User-friendly features, such as EZ-TOE, and an extensive vehicle specification database help deliver customer satisfaction, as well as technician ease of use.
Part Number: EEWA712G
Finding Your Way Around Any Alignment Problem Just Got Simpler
Now there's an imaging alignment system that's sophisticated but doesn't require lots of training or experience to operate. With the latest XD target and camera system, the geoliner® 650 XD Imaging Wheel Aligner features advanced technology, combined with the simplest, most intuitive software we've ever offered - providing the essential tools for any alignment tech to get the job done.
Versatile, Accurate Hardware
- High-resolution cameras produce accurate, live alignment readings and diagnostic data
- Passive front and rear XD targets improve durability with no electronics to damage
- Advanced XD targets and AC200 clamps are lightweight, durable and impact resistant
Standard Dimensioning and Productivity Features
- Vehicle track width and wheelbase
- Individual wheel side set and set-back
- Patented EZ-TOE eliminates the need for steering wheel holder
- Guided adjustments of single tire rod, drag link and cradle
Ride Height Measurement - Manual ride height to obtain proper alignment specifications for those vehicles requiring it.
Patented EZ-TOE - Turn the front wheels and access difficult adjustment points while still displaying centered toe readings.
Manufacturer Specifications - Extensive OEM specifications allow quick and accurate vehicle selection.
VODI™ - Patented Vehicle Orientation Directional Indicator guides the technician through the measurement process.
Help Videos - View detailed videos of how to make needed adjustments to complete even the most complex tasks.