Accommodating, accessible, and equipped - the Hofmann®15k 4-post Alignment Lift is designed for the modern era of automotive service with a robust and refined structure made for professional-grade lifting.
Offering a heavy-duty lifting capacity of 15,000 lbs., convenient open-front construction, ultra-wide runways and extended 100” rear slip plates with easy-access low-approach ramps, this 4-post lift is equipped to handle a diverse range of vehicles and take your service work to the next level.
Available in two lengths: standard and extended, this lift is certified to the industry's leading ANSI/ALI automotive lift standard.
Part Number: EELR706APKG standard / EELR708APKG extended
Expanded clearance and extended runways
- 120” drive-on clearance / 125” body clearance allows dual-wheel trucks to drive on without interference
- Best-in-class, ultra-wide, 26” runways accommodate wide-track vehicles
- Ultra-low-profile, 8” runways allow “easy-on” approach angle for low-profile vehicles
- Extra-long 100” rear slip plates for improved 4-wheel alignment capability for long and short wheelbase vehicles
Easy access, open-front design
- Open-front construction provides easy access to service areas for hassle-free adjustments and repairs
- Micro-adjustment leveling on front and rear cross beam
- Adjustable, folding 4” front wheel stops have clearance for long, low-profile vehicles
- Imaging alignment compatible – easily accommodate split-roll during alignment using AC200 or AC400 clamps
Lights and Locks models available:
- EELR706LLPKG standard
- EELR708LLPKG extended