Power clamping is added to Smart Sonar data input and laser weight placement to save you time and make you more efficient with the Hofmann geodyna 7340P wheel balancer.
The geodyna 7340P is a professional touchscreen wheel balancer with a torque-controlled power clamp device for cars, light trucks and motorcycles*.
It features a 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) for simple measurement of wheel offset, wheel diameter and Smart Sonar for automatic input of wheel width, a pinpoint laser indicator for weight placement, and patented power clamping.
Smart Sonar saves 30% of the time taken when compared to manual data input. The 7340P also features easyALU technology for automatically selecting the weight balancing mode.
* Additional adaptor required.
- Power clamping: Clamps the wheel with a secure and consistent force, providing better handling when balancing
- 2D SAPE (Semi-Automatic Parameter Entry) and Smart Sonar: Measure wheel offset, wheel diameter and wheel width in one process
- Fast and accurate: Smart Sonar gives 30% time savings compared to manual data input and removes potential input error
- Hidden weight mode: Place adhesive weights behind spokes, giving you an appealing cosmetic finish
- VPM measuring system: Achieve accuracy and reliability by limiting discrepancies caused by changes in ambient temperature
- Tyre matching mode: Optimise tyre to rim and use fewer weights
- Semi-automatic pre-selection of balancing mode: Via easyALU™
- easyAlu: Automatic configuration of the inside position for weight application makes working on aluminium wheels simple
- Constant measuring speed: Get a measuring speed of 200rpm
- User friendly interface with video display: The display, guides you through the balancing process step by step with useful images and videos
- Medium footprint: This larger unit provides benefits of improved ergonomics and the opportunity to manage wider tyres, allowing you to service small to top-end executive cars
- EasyWeight laser: Pinpoint the exact location for tape weight placement assisted by the pinpoint laser
- Stop in position: Get fast positioning of the wheel for balancing