The wheel balancer with Power Clamp Device and easyWEIGHT™ pinpoint laser light indicator for tyre shops, car dealerships and garages with medium to high tyre service volume.
With geoTOUCH™ - the touch-screen graphical display with DIAMOND user interface – the VAS 741 059 is as intuitive as a video balancer.
Particularly ergonomic with the automatic wheel lift.
- BW4030 – the ultimate wheel lift for wheel balancers, integrated in the cabinet, operated by the balancer's logic, automatically lifting a wheel of the same set to the correct height and consequently improving centring and clamping of the wheel
- With torque-controlled Power Clamp™ device - for shop with high tyre service volume
- geoTOUCH™ - the touchscreen graphical display, 10” wide, with DIAMOND user interface – makes VAS 741 059 as intuitive as a video balancer
- Semi-automatic input of offset and rim diameter via 2D geodata® gauge arm
- Automatic rim width acquisition via Smart Sonar™ – fast and easy
- Stop-in-Position: the operator only has to touch the amount of unbalance on the display and the wheel is automatically indexed to correction position
- easyWEIGHT™: the pinpoint laser light indicator to accurately and conveniently position adhesive weights
- Semi-automatic pre-selection of balancing mode via easyALU™
- Split weight mode
- Weight minimisation and optimisation
- Rim lighting iLED™ - new, very bright LED technology, switched in when required
- Patented telescopic wheel guard – no additional space required behind the machine
- Two users with rapid switch function
- Network printing capability – Compatible with asanetwork
- WI-FI connectivity
- VPM measurement technique for uncompromised accuracy
- QuickBAL™ for reduced measurement time: Short start-stop cycle time: 4.5 seconds (15” rim)