The wheel balancer with diagnostic functions for tyre shops, garages and car dealerships with high tyre service volume.
With touchscreen monitor, non-contact data entry and diagnostic functions.
Unbalance measurement and run-out diagnosis are performed in a single fast measuring run.
The integrated wheel lift automatically lifts a wheel to the last preset height.
- RECOMMENDED BY VOLKSWAGEN
- High-productivity wheel balancer
- Rim scanner for
- automatic non-contact rim profiling
- automatic selection of balancing mode and weight position
- automatic acquisition of rim diameter and offset
- Smart Sonar for automatic non-contact acquisition of rim width
- Run-out diagnosis combined with unbalance measurement in a single fast measuring run
- Recommendation for match-mounting, when possible, to reduce vibrations caused by radial run-out
- Touchscreen monitor with graphical user interface PLATINUM – fast and very intuitive
- easyWeight: fast pinpoint bottom weight placement. Pinpoint laser light indicator to accurately position adhesive weights on the wheel
- Alternative positioning of adhesive weights with the geodata gauge arm
- Semi-automatic selection of balancing mode with easyAlu in combination with the geodata gauge arm
- Torque-controlled Power Clamp device – fast and accurate clamping of the wheel
- Stop-in-Position feature where the operator only has to touch the amount of unbalance on the screen and the wheel is automatically indexed to correction position
- QuickBal for reduced measurement time: Short start-stop cycle time: 4.5 seconds (15’’ rim)
- VPM measurement technique for uncompromised accuracy
- Telescopic wheel guard – requiring no additional back space
- New ergonomic weight tray
- Rim lighting to facilitate application of the geodata gauge arm
- Imbalance minimisation and optimisation programs
- High capacity, wheels up to 42” of diameter and 70 kg of weight
- Networking capability with the optional networking software
- Compatible with asanetwork
- Print-out with optional printer
- BW4030 – the ultimate wheel lift for wheel balancers, integrated in the cabinet, operated by the balancer's logic, automatically lifting a wheel of the same set to the correct height and consequently improving centring and clamping of the wheel
- Finish RAL 7040