The SSL 6350 scissor lift from Hofmann allows for one-person testing and can be fitted into existing bay recesses – making it a perfect solution for current MOT stations wanting to bring their equipment right up to date while minimising disruption to their businesses.
It has a 3500kg lifting capacity and meets requirements for Class IV testing and requires no additional groundworks* for installation into a current MOT bay with four-post lift.
The SSL 6350 is also ideal for newly-functioning MOT sites operating with limited space.
* Some exceptions may apply.
DVSA-approved play detector with wireless control
Only 140mm high when fully lowered
Locking ladder provides additional safety when working under vehicle
Six hydraulic rams for easy lifting from low height
Front and rear twin torsion bars for better stability when using the play detector
Electronic out-of-level sensing system will automatically stop the lift if it is not level
- Supplied as recess drive on reverse off (small flip plates)
- Cover for hydraulic hoses
- Second wireless controller (key fob design) for play detector system
- Bearing turning plates
- Surface mounted run on ramps
- Drive through flip plates
- Ceiling mounted top limit switch
- Jacking beam (same arm design as would be used on the 4 post lifts)
- Pit frame (for if groundwork is requested)